Contest : What’s Your Concern?
Date : 15 Jan 2019 – 31 March 2019
Date : 15 Jan 2019 – 31 March 2019
Every dogs are born differently from each other. Besides love, care and sincerity, they also need the special care diet to meet their daily needs. Lets share with us what are the concern and special care needed by your dogs and stand a chance to win prizes up to RM20,000!
1. Visit to SmartHeart Dog Fan Page at www.facebook/MySmartHeartDog
2. Submit your dog photo in the Contest Tab > Whats Your Concern?
3. Choose your dog concern based on the given criteria and product functional formula.
4. In less than 30 words, share with us about the special care needed by your dog.
1. Contest period: 15 Jan 2019 – 31 March 2019.
2. Contest photo is must be valid and original.
3. Only one(1) chosen photo will be selected for each participant.
4. Each submitted photo on dog concern must be based on the criteria and product functional formula.
5. Each submitted photo must be followed by a caption (less than 30 words) about the special care needed by the dog.
6. Each photo submitted is valid only for the given criteria (Power Pack, Veggie Pack, Small Breed & Puppy – Power Pack , Small Breed & Normal Breed).
7. Winner will be based on the creativity of participant photo, and valid based on the photo caption that explains the special care needed by the dog.
8. Winner will be selected by the management of contest organizer.
9. Winner will be announced within 60 days contest end.
10. Organizer reserved the right to change or amend the program, T&C or sample without prior notice.
11. Terms & Conditions of What’s Your Concern Contest applied.
Each winner shall receive:
1. RM 200 worth SmartHeart Dog Food Product.
2. 5000 pts SmartHeart MY Mobile Apps Reward
3. Limited Edition SmartHeart Pet Camp
1. Unless otherwise specified in special rules; one person may enter any competition more than once.
2. All prizes must be collected within 1 month from the date of notification. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. will not notify winners of time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
3. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. The winner will be required to produce an ID, which includes a photograph required (examples include identification card/driver’s license/passport where photo is included). Where Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. elects to post or courier a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. expressly disclaims all liabilities arising from any lost or unsuccessful transmission of prizes.
4. In special situations and subject to the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. Written authorization and ID for both the winner and their representative will be required.
5. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. subject to legislative requirements.
6. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when collecting their prize. Both the winner and the parent/guardian must sign this agreement and show adequate ID.
7. A copy of these general contest rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd..
8. Prizes are non-transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
9. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
10. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd..
11. In relation to any prize(s) involving participation in any activity:
(a) Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with the winner’s participation in the prize(s).
(b) the winner(s) may, at the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. as a precondition to their entitlement to the prize(s)
(c) If the winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian may, at the absolute discretion of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. and consent to winner’s participation in the prize as a precondition to their child’s entitlement to the prize(s).
12. If a specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may substitute a similar prize or one of equivalent value.
13. Unless otherwise specified, the class of travel for any travel prize incorporating an airfare is economy class.
14. The winner may also be required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
15. Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the contestants become the property of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd.. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material becomes and remains the sole property of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd..
16. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s or competitor’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning winning of the contest, or Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. contests generally. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may promote or advertise that a winner won a competition. All winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. without additional compensation.
17. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received.
18. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or site, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Rules and Regulations. No correspondence shall be entertained. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. further reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. A person is ineligible to enter and/or win a contest if:
a) they are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd./a sponsor /advertising agency or affiliate associated with the contest.
b) they have won a prize/prizes valued either individually or collectively at RM100 from Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. or in any Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. contest in the 30 days prior to entering the competition.
d) They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd..
e) A member of that person’s family or household has won a prize value more than RM1,000 in any competition in the 90 days prior to the day they enter the competition.
f) They have won freebies eg: cd’s, t-shirt, etc is not allowed to participate in any contest for 3 weeks after the date that they have won the first prize.
20. All contestants acknowledge that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. can still rely on Rule 18 even if Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. only learns of a person’s ineligibility after Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. can be required by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. if this occurs.
21. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database for use for the purpose of its business.
22. Where Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. has special contest conditions or rules in relation to a particular contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between those special conditions and these general conditions.
23. Persons under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter any competition where the prize consists of a vehicle or alcohol or a voucher for alcohol or where the special rules otherwise provided.
24. A failure by the station to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
25. Disclaimers: By entering the contest, each contestant agrees that Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd., Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. Studio Sdn Bhd, its respective employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries and representatives (“Contest Sponsors”) shall not be liable or responsible for damages, losses, injuries, rights, claims or actions of any kind in connection with the contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of prizes, or participation in the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Each contestant further agrees that the contest sponsors will not be responsible or liable for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, duplicated or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
26. All entries via the Internet are sent entirely at the risk of the user. Contest Sponsors are not and will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to the contestant’s or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials in connection with this contest. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission due to technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, communications line failure, server failure, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest, or any combination thereof.
27. The laws of Malaysia shall govern this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws. This Contest is also subject to these Rules and Regulations.
28. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd.’s contest via on air/ online/on ground or any kind of contest organized by Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd. are strictly open for MALAYSIAN citizens only.
29. Please allow 90 working days from winning date for prizes to be processed.
30. Perfect Companion (M) Sdn. Bhd reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest at its absolute discretion.